Sunday, March 22, 2015

'Who paid for that?': Team Will gets a full house as Sheena and Vikesh go through The Voice after 'big budget' performances | Daily Mail Online

'Who paid for that?': Team Will gets a full house as Sheena and Vikesh go through The Voice after 'big budget' performances | 



I freely admit that I do like 'the Voice.'  You can watch 'off the street' people, with a dream, advancing through the weeks growing in confidence and becoming plastic like the rest of the entertainment industry.

Totally unable to control their body language you can see the bitchy glances and the women are worse!

They are all told that they are stars, by their trainers, then they get dumped. There was a moment,on being voted through, when the operatic singer drew daggers at Sheena,who had said,'why is her style on a pop show?'  Sheena had played the sympathy card to excess, I was in a crash,I lost my voice,my dad died.  I waited for violins.!!

The cute little boy lost, Joe, knows exactly what he is doing and played it well. Emanuel and Stevie are the only real people left. Howard is just a pretentious twat ! Sasha was unbelievable as a bricklayer and the water works were overdone!  Did you see the film of her slapping on cement??? She might have sleep with a brickie but she sure ain't one!!  Who uses three inch bricks,anyway? They looked second hand from the War years! Lift a few concrete 'grunter' blocks dearie !! Her boiler suit was clean and pressed  !!

The one who really intrigues me is Vikesh.  Who is he and what does he do for a living?  I would bet that there is a story there to be found.!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube