Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Been missing for almost a week, Sorry

I've been pretty 'crook' health wise, as the Aussies say, over the past two weeks. I just felt drained,wanted to flop about and/or sleep. I had loads of joint pain too.So I was not eating much,just doing quick snacks.
Here,in Scotland,we like chips(French Fries,actually invented in Belgium) or mashed potatoes with our main meals. I have always used a deep fat fryer which you fill with animal fat(lard) or oil. Obviously,the fat gets used and must be changed from time to time. Feeling crap I pushed changing over the limit and poisoned myself !!!
All for the want of 15 minutes and £5 of new fat, just because I felt crap! Inevitably my bowels revolted and I thought that I had got away with it. I had not !  Nausea!  I got up,suddenly,one night, to vomit which I was prepared for with a basin by the bed, BUT,   my arse collapsed as well!
This has cost me new bedding, new mattress,new carpet  and all for 15 minutes and a fiver.
Ho hum !!
My next moan.
Alternative News has also become crap. Stories,mostly wrong, bounce about from one site to the next,Then a counter story comes out and it bounces round.  I do try to filter them but seeing the wood for the trees is much harder.
So I am changing the format in here. As I am pretty much in bed or sitting about all day,I will check all news channels on TV and post   " as it happens ! "  items of news with comment and followed up by later pundits and some Alternative stuff.
Hope you like it !. 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube