Tuesday, March 31, 2015

New Style for this site.

From April First I am gonna concentrate on up to the minute news as it happens. I have access to loads of TV news channels via my TV set and on computer and as I am now housebound can use my time to channel hop and pick up on NEWS and TRENDING EVENTS.
The Alternative News output has been ruined over the past years or so by folks publishing to an agenda as opposed to trying to bring out the truth. Everybody has their secret sources who call them up and push this or that view. The Alternative News is now being used in much the same way as the 'normal' media has been used over the past fifty years.Their are a few honourable exceptions,a very few!!
So today, I am gonna try this out from 10.00am Uk time   Hope my fingers can stand the pace....

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube