Thursday, January 01, 2015

[New post] Danger: Seen/Unseen Owned by Intelius -

[New post] Danger: Seen/Unseen Owned by Intelius -



I joined Unseen  because I thought that it would be a new outlet on which to push my site. I am banned from Facebook, blocked on Twitter and am left with Google plus and Pinterest. So unseen looked like a good new outlet. Unfortunately, I cannot transfer my blog posts directly to unseen and so I have not used it.

Now it comes out that the site is owned by www.intelius.com who are a data collection and data sales outfit. For $20 they will give you every detail of any person on their database. Eventually Facebook will sell similar information. A quirk of giving them your card details for the $20 fee appears to be that the take $20 every month!!! As you gave them permission to draw money,you have to get them to stop doing it,somehow!!!  Until then your money is in their account gaining interest for them. Good system.

I think that this information might just finish unseen off !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube