Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Lifelong Struggle With Freemasons | Strange

My Lifelong Struggle With Freemasons | Strange



I have been around Free Masons all my life. My bestman joined because he believed that it would get him a Council house!  His girlfriend,later wife,was pregnant and he would have been allocated a house anyway. A very silly reason to join.

Later,after my divorce I fell into a group of Masons who where my tea time drinking group. Some were in the oil industry,others self employed. I was 'checked out' as they say which consists of members in my company being asked if I am a 'good bloke.'  They also used a member cop to get copies of any prospective member's criminal record and police reports. This,of course, is illegal but masonic cops still do it to this day. The members spy on you to find out your general views. They are rarely good at it and become obvious.  I was invited to social evenings, come to the door and ask for joe sort of stuff.

I declined their overtures. If a person cannot get ahead by themselves why should they get ahead because of a handshake. I did make a point of watching them and learned all of their sheik ma hand stuff which I used later when meeting folk to discern who was who. It was fun being asked which lodge I attended, having shook a hand correctly. People would tell me how high up the ladder they had gone and give away all.

I was asked by friends later in life to join. They had all joined hoping for a leg up in Canada where they were immigrating to live. They wanted that little bit extra.  Canada is a masonic country and I could not blame them.

I was later involved with people who had bank managers in their pockets, because they were higher up the greasy pole than the bankers. Companies were formed with no hope of trading successfully and the banks were stuck with the overdrafts. It was a joke.!

The common or garden Mason is really just cannon fodder. They will vote en mass,for whomever is flavour of the month. They can be manipulated easily because the lodge is the only place left that they believe they can shine, having failed everywhere else. They can be a good bloke..totally programmed.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube