Friday, December 12, 2014

School Parents Outraged After Planned Parenthood Caught Indoctrinating Kids With The Genderbread Person - Now The End Begins : Now The End Begins

School Parents Outraged After Planned Parenthood Caught Indoctrinating Kids With The Genderbread Person - 



Parents have always wanted to keep sex as an adult thing and their little secret. These days kids as young a 13 are getting pregnant who know very little about sex.

I remember when my mother had 'that conversation' with me. I was 14 She said one night right sit down,I want to say something. I had not been bad so I wondered why I was gonna get an ear bashing. She starts off with,well you are grown up now and we need to talk about sex.  I saw her embarrassment. My father had died a few years earlier so it was down to her. I piped up quick. Oh I know all about it. The older guys at school and locally talk about it.  Oh the relied on her face.! There was no formal sex education in my school. We all knew about a couple of guys who were a bit different, as they were always scrubbed up and took pride in their appearance unlike me and my group.

I have heard parents discussing whether to have the same sort of conersation that I nearly had. Then one will turn to the othr and say, og they get that at school now.  Sex education,in schools,takes the weight off and is a good thing. All types of sex should be talked about and the methods explained to kids of about 10 as far as I am concerned. Any younger and i think that they just forget about it or block it out.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube