Saturday, September 28, 2013

BT hikes prices for every customer to pay for £1billion bid to break into TV sport | Mail Online

BT hikes prices for every customer to pay for £1billion bid to break into TV sport |

I use a BT wireless modem and I am a Sky subscriber. Although I am not a sports person, I like watching European and International football,sometimes.So getting free access, to the new BT sports channels, seemed a good idea. Then I discover a mass of problems.
I need to be a subscriber to HD if I want to use my Sky box  OR I can buy an Ethernet cable and connect the modem to the sky box. The new BT  high speed Infinity system is not available in Scotland. So I am so glad that it is free!!!
Strangely enough, I can receive BT Sports. on my Apple mobile phone!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube