Friday, September 27, 2013

Intel Inside Job – 3G wireless link embedded in iCore processors

Intel Inside Job – 3G wireless link embedded in iCore processors | InvestmentWatch

This laptop, on which I do the blog ,has an Intel I5 chip. It begins to act strangely about 0120 hours for about 30 minutes and again at about 0400 hours. Internet connection drops and searching goes really slowly.This time window is equal to the after office hours term from New York to California
Basically, I am just a news aggregater, collecting articles, which I believe may be of interest. I get them from all over the world.Now 'Mountain View' comes up, every day in the list of people who have contacted this site. I believe that this is Google HQ. However, It could just as well be joe sixpack,living in the area, who likes my stuff!!!  I doubt it though. Really it makes little difference as only my comments are actually my own work. the articles and videos are all pre written or filmed by others.
This information, regarding the I5 chip, shows that Intel can contact their chips, wirelessly This can only be by satellite and paraphrasing the old maxim, what ever signal comes down can go up, as well. If they can contact the master chip and receive from the master chip, they can get anything from inside a computer,no matter what anti  software has been loaded in to it. The master chip just ignores the anti stuff all together.
The ultimate backdoor.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube