Monday, September 30, 2013

Poor health at present

As  Scotland changes from Autumn into the beginning of Winter, it is getting quite cold,especially after midnight,when I am posting away.
So I have been using my propane heater.These heaters throw out a lot of heat, which warms the room. So I am posting away, a couple of nights ago. the room is getting too hot. When starting up these heaters. you turn on the gas,hold down the delivery valve and push down the spark ignitor. As this emits a loud bang,in due deference to sleeping neighbours, I don't switch off but open the room door, to allow air to transfer. This was my downfall.
Already having caught some flu thing,I was aching and sweating,as you do.I continued on posting,with the cold air stream,from the hallway,hitting my right shoulder and the back of my neck. Well,no doubt,you can guess. Next morning I had a frozen shoulder and so I am posting using one wing, at present.
Had this been a one time thing, I would have laughed it off. Unfortunately, I have done this before now. So, after promising to move furniture and not doing so,in previous years,I am going to do it this year.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube