Thursday, May 30, 2013

Painkillers taken by millions could increase heart risk: Prolonged use 'leads to significant danger' | Mail Online

Painkillers taken by millions could increase heart risk: Prolonged use 'leads to significant danger' | Mail Online

At one time I have taken all of the pills mentioned. NSAID's   My doctors gave me them....so I took them,blindly. This is what happened to me..................
I began to feel light headed,kinda dizzy and flushed,one morning,after I got up.  So after dressing and so on, it did not go away. I lay back down again and things got better although I became flushed. I thought, um, high blood pressure.   Relax and it will settle. It did not.
I decided to head to my Mother's house. So I got in the car and drove there,really warm and flushed up. I had the blower on cold air!!!  So I get there and retire to my old room  As usually happens I had to go to the toilet.
I walked through the living room bent double and collapsed on the floor. Ambulance...hospital I have some memories of it all but not complete.    The outcome and the reason........
Two burst ulcers, that I did not know that I had,internal bleeding,  I needed four pints of blood. The NSAID's had caused it all by irritating my stomach lining!!!
Don't take these things, ever!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube