Friday, May 17, 2013

Credit Unions Vs. Big Banks -

Credit Unions Vs. Big Banks - Business Insider

Don't know about American Credit Unions but I am a member of my local one, in the West of Scotland and all that I can say is that it is fantastic !!! Here is why I think so...............
My Bank refuses to lend me money. The Credit Union does.   My bank gives me no interest on my current account and 0.01% net, on my savings account!!  My Credit Union gives me much better Gross interest on my deposits and very low interest on loans. My Credit Union is open on Saturday morning. My bank is not. I can phone or E mail my Credit Union and either talk to a person right away or receive a reply E mail in a few hours, at the most!
Needless to say, the little money that I have is in the Credit Union.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube