Thursday, May 23, 2013

Broadband connection.

I am with the main telephone company in the Uk for my landline and broadband connection. Until about six weeks ago,all systems were working fine. But since then........................
My internet connection continually fails.
Google chrome asks me to sign in, over and over again.
Nothing syncs.
The extensions on the Google chrome browser just disappear.
After signing in,again, I get extensions, appearing, which I do not use.
I must then delete them and put back the ones which I use normally.
This goes on and on with differing permutations of the above list and I am getting sick of it!!

I had read somewhere that BT were installing new internet cables to give a faster service, at some time, in the future. So I found a BT faults page. Then the connection crashed...again.!!
The faults page asks that I enter my phone number and they will check the line. How do they get my information, if I am disconnected?   Are they having a laugh?  Phone them up, I hear you shout.
Fair enough, but I would then get through to someone in India, whom I rarely can understand.Yes, I have tried in the past. So that is really only an option in desperation!!
The faults page babbles about "high open faults" which I think means that there is a fault, near to me, but not within my system. I am not on a switchboard, nor am I on a party line, nor on a multi user hub. So is this gobbledegook? I think that this is a load of crap and so is the internet connection!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube