Sunday, October 28, 2012

This web site!

I have recently passed a half a million hits for the site for which I thank you all. I began to take a look at the stats and got the calculator out/  I average 1500 to 2000 hits per day!!
My life revolves round updating the site, I don't go out much and have everything that I need delivered. The sleeping cycle is however shot to pieces due to the different time zones round the World Each 15 degrees either West or Est produces one hour of difference.
In Scotland at midnight, when normal folks are going to bed, it is 5am in India  7pm in New York  4pm in los Angeles and midday in Melbourne   So you see my problems. I sleep and eat at very crazy times!!!
So I've decided on a little reward.  On some posts there will be an advert attached.  So if your bored, give this type of post a few clicks for me,which will give me a little money!!
There will also be some adverts appearing throughout the posts, but not too many.!!


Thanks for all of your support

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube