Friday, February 03, 2012

Fight Arthritis 10 Foods That Help and Hurt | Lifescript.com

Fight Arthritis 10 Foods That Help and Hurt | Lifescript.com

I suffer, badly, from Gout Arthritis. One of my kidneys is not working on full power ans so the Uric Acid which I had been taking in was not getting cleaned out. I never worried about my diet, at all!!
After a crash, which resulted in a broken bone lying against the sciatic nerve, I could rarely get to sleep unless I was drunk! I was making good money and had steak at least twice a week with a bottle of wine.
Between the booze and the good living I became a wreck. How ironic.
Nowadays I hobble about my flat. I have not been out for nearly three years. I used to go on aimless drives to a place, at random and then turn round and come back again just for something to do!!! I don't binge drink any more apart from an odd beer, if friends drop in. I do have steaks in the freezer and bottles of wine on a rack. These are for special days now, only. Birthday, Xmas etc.
I eat a lot of fish now but my one vice is ice cold coke! I don't touch tea or coffee, at all. The rest of my diet consists of pizza, potato croquettes, onion rings and mutton pies, a Scottish thing. The shepherds took them out with them. It is mutton in a thin pastry case. Adding onion to the meat and useing a different thicker pastry makes them Forfar Bridies or just bridies. Nice when heated with beans or peas. my other thing is baby carrots but I don't take much fruit other than a banana, rarely.
So high living and making money is all well and good but there can be consequences as I have proved.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube