Thursday, January 26, 2012

Would YOU let your teenage daughter sleep with a boyfriend in your home? | Mail Online

Would YOU let your teenage daughter sleep with a boyfriend in your home? | Mail Online

I have mixed views on this topic. I would rather try and talk a 16 year old out of it if I could. In Scotland, the age of consent is actually 16 and so it is quite legal to have sex. A person may also go and die for their country, too, at that age, but cannot vote. They can play the lottery and buy cigarettes.
There are two views really. If it is a boy, asking, then it becomes 'go on my son!!!' but a girl is always ' my little princess.'
I, personally, would not allow casual sex. But if there seemed to be a steady relationship I would say 'okay.' Much better to ensure that a girl goes to the doctor and takes the pill as a condition. A boy should have contraception, too, even if I had to buy them!!!!!
I would rather they were safe, at home, than in a shop doorway, in a park or wherever. These days they use their rooms when the folks are out working, anyway. They ain't silly. That's what I did!!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube