Saturday, January 28, 2012

Only Two Types of People Will Survive Economic Collapse

Activist Post: Only Two Types of People Will Survive Economic Collapse

When all of this started I really believed that it would be a Worldwide collapse, just like dominoes falling. What a fool, I was. I forgot that the whole World is America, according to the media, the rest of the countries, on the Planet, merely play, a supporting role, a neutral one, if they can do, or they are just anti America.
I live in Scotland and although shops are closing down in the High Streets I think that the reason is high rents in a good location as opposed to folk not wanting to buy. Why pay top prices, due to the location of the outlet, when you can buy elsewhere or on the internet, from anywhere in the World.
Internet shopping is killing retail as the overheads are less. So we are left with huge stores or the internet.
I buy everything on the 'Net. My food, from Tesco, who can give me a 2 hour delivery window, on the day that I choose. Household goods, I buy via 2 home shopping sites, both of which allow me £2,000 credit. I can track the order from them, to the courier and so on. I then pay monthly, interest free.
My banking and bill paying, standing orders and direct debits are all done on a computer and they are open 24/7 365 days a year!! I am disabled and have difficulty walking. So ever now and then I transfer £250, for petty cash, into my friend's account and he withdraws it. This avoids any claim from the bank that I ave out my PIN number. Everybody goes it, but in any dispute with a bank it can give them a way out.
The only things that I, regularly, buy for cash, is propane gas, for heating in Winter and pre pay cards for my normal electricity. Maybe some odds and ends. Chinese, Indian and even for a fish supper, they all take cards, over the phone, to deliver.
Cash is finished but I still would not like to lose it all together.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube