Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Truth Movement

I posted the following two videos when they came out and although I try not to duplicate, I feel that they have to be posted, again, in relation to what I am about to write.
The first website which I came across, which exposed things,was thetruthseeker.co.uk. From there, I was led to Joe Vialls, now passed on, who was living in Australia. He wrote about being visited/threatened on his remote farm, having helicopters flying round overhead and so on, just because he was anti the hidden agenda and reporting on it. This went against the grain with me, in that I believe in free speech and valid, structured criticism  even if I disagree with what is being said. If folk want to keep things hidden, then they should cover up better and not have their stuff revealed. But they can't complain if it all comes out.
However they do retaliate, violently, however you wish to take violently. Be it by verbal attacks, disinformation, smears or actual restriction of movement, freedom or just physically hurting the people who found out whatever they were trying to hide. It is their own fault as far as I am concerned.
So after Joe had passed over I moved over to following Camelot with Kerry and Bill and moved on, through their work to other people. I decided that, as I had time on my hands due to being restricted in movement due to chronic arthritis I would blog and help, a little, to get their's and other's messages out there, for people to consider. I don't always agree with everything that I post, but I feel that it has to be put out on the table!! Others, obviously, are interested, as I have had almost 250,000 hits in 20 months or so.
However I had began to see that the people involved, were beginning to become and act like rock stars, with their people contacted other deva's people and so on !! It has become like a singer leaving a band to go solo or the old favourite, intellectual differences. The people have become the message and the content is now tailored to their own views.
Now it may be that the Truthers are becoming a thorn in the side and attacks have now been stepped up, in order, to  make them look/sound stupid. They all seem to be at each others throats over lattes! The message is being lost.
Project Camelot had Bill the hat, which is an obvious gimmick  as well as covering up his baldness. Kerry became extremely, Hollywood. They became a duet, to continue my music industry metaphor. David Wilcock must buy shirts in different colours at fire sales. He continually appeared with the shirt open, showing off his white tee shirt, like a  copy of James Dean! He never changed. It was like the Bay City Rollers wearing tartan all those years ago.Richard Hoagland has his own uniform of grey sports jacket and flannels everytime you see him! They have become pop stars of the Truth Movement. There are others,too.
Now it may be disinformation but the Late Night in the Midlands radio show has just attacked Hoagland saying that he is a gatekeeper for NASA and possibly still working for them to give out snippets. I posted it further down. Coast to Coast run hit pieces too. The messages are being lost. At the top of the pyramid you have the Disclosure Group with Dr Steven Greer. Now I detest his style and his body language, but I listen to him and post his stuff.
Kerry and Bill seem to be the first big casualities in the attacks, which appears to have come to a head with the Charles interview, which I also posted. Now I could believe very little of what this guy said. He went on about being in a Nigerian jail and having had to fight animals for scraps of food for the entertainment of the guards. He lost fingers or tips of them. He eventually escapes and goes on the run. BUT he still manages to post stuff via internet cafes. Now he is a white guy, an escapee, about 5'10" medium,athletic build and so on and here he is running round, freely in a black country!!! I would want to get home!!! He went on to claim that he was a fixer and persuader for some shadowy group of World controllers. To be he was a just a story teller.i came round to the view that he was a hoaxer.
Anyway I e mailed a load or Nigerian radio and newspaper enquiring about him.  The silence was deafening!! Bill has later came out to say that this guy was a plant to put Camelot out the game and to set up a monthly pay to enter truth movement through which all things would come, in the future after they got rid of the rest.. It goes on and on and on.He sure did his job!
So get back on message, please, stop the in fighting and let's have the truth out here for all of us to consider.
Rant over thanks.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube