Friday, November 25, 2011

Cleverest Facebook scam yet threatens to DELETE account.... unless you hand over details | Mail Online

Cleverest Facebook scam yet threatens to DELETE account.... unless you hand over details | Mail Online

Over the Xmas period scammers will be trying in everyway to get you to part wit important financial details. so beware and just take a minute to have a second look at any queries or requests for further details which you may receive.
I got caught out, myself, three years ago, when I applied for information about working, at home, for Google. They asked for £2 which is a very small amount to provide you with information. Then they sell on your details to others who raid your bank account. I lost £110 over the Xmas period.
my bank told me to e mail and ask for my money back!! That was lloydstsb I just burst out laughing!! I traced them to various p.o box numbers in different states. This is done to bring in multiple law enforcement people and cloudy the details. You get four demands, for different amounts, for services which you never asked for.!!
They hope that you will give up. This scam is still going today!!
A pretty young lady is supposedly from your town, but if you look closely, there is a space, where they enter your town name, from GPS coordinates taken from your ISP address. They are also doing it with the woman who beats the dentist for teeth whitening. You send $4 for details. I haven't but I assume that it is the same game as the woman comes form everywhere as does the young lady!!
I traced all of their addresses, got disconnected phone numbers and so on and sent everything off to the FBI offices in the recorded States. Needless to say I got no reply whatever.!! I had to eventually just cancel my bank card by saying I had lost it. This stopped it all but left me out by just over £100.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube