Saturday, August 27, 2011

Parents queue for THREE hours to buy new school uniforms as headteacher launches dress-code crackdown | Mail Online

Parents queue for THREE hours to buy new school uniforms as headteacher launches dress-code crackdown | Mail Online

If they had any sense at all, they could have ordered ,on line, from Tesco or ASDA, who both do cheap school clothing, then had it all delivered!!!!
Now when I was at school, I hated the uniform. I wanted to be an individual, not a clone. A very wise Assistant Head told me all about it, during yet another visit to his office. He said that I was growing up and wanted to express myself, which was all good, and perfectly normal. He then said that some parents are rich and some are poor, so it would be very unfair to allow people to dress in cloths that others could not have. It would make them feel inferior. I wore perfect school uniform from then on. He was right about it and all I needed was to be set straight. Perhaps if more conversations took place, instead of folk barking orders, the World would be a better place.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube