Saturday, April 02, 2011

Cost of postage stamps could soar as Royal Mail may be allowed to scrap price controls

Cost of postage stamps could soar as Royal Mail may be allowed to scrap price controls | Mail Online

The Royal Mail admit to losing millions of letters and parcels. The odds of a first class letter being delivered the next day are astronomical. I have received first class stamped letters over a week after the date stamp. Recently I, stupidly, paid a bit extra for a small package to come by first class as I needed the item. It took 10 days to arrive !!! Post persons throw sack fulls in skips. Post persons steal loads of credit cards. Nobody with any sense uses them anymore. I send e.cards, for free, to everybody at Xmas and for Birthdays. Then I can be sure that they get them.
If I cannot send and e. mail then I am not interested in dealing with anyone, so the post can put their price up by 2000 times the price of a stamp today for all I care.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube