Thursday, December 23, 2010

Now for the sales of the century:

Now for the sales of the century: As the big freeze keeps shoppers at home, desperate stores slash prices | Mail Online

Since I was about 18 or so I always asked for money as a present. I realised that in the January sales I could buy, whatever I wanted by clubbing together for one big item or a few smaller ones, at half the price that the things that I wanted were prior to Xmas. Since then I have never understood why I am the only genius in the World!!!!
Perhaps some others may work it out this year thanks to the weather. A gift is wonderful at any time so why not buy two for the price of one and make two people happy?

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube