Sunday, November 28, 2010

Police warn Britons stay off roads as temperatures fall to -10C and 15 inches of snow | Mail Online

Police warn Britons stay off roads as temperatures fall to -10C and 15 inches of snow | Mail Online

If you have to go out over the next few days in the UK. Well have a nice day yu'all! As Paul Simon wrote in a song just for you "Slip sliding away!"
I shall remain under my two duvets as much as possible. However I will need more propane and some more provisions. I can organise both for the same morning by phone and computer and I will struggle up for a few hours to take delivery. Then back to the pit to carry on reporting for you from all round the World. It's a hard life but somebody gotta do it !!! So it might as well be ME !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube