Tuesday, November 02, 2010

America.

In this blog I tend to slag America quite a lot ! May I say that I have relatives on the West Coast and they, like most people in America, are hard working decent people.
It is your Government, the power brokers, movers and shakers that I despise as they are ruining your country in their determination to rule the whole World and by their general attitude in that they consider themselves to be better than all other people on the Planet.
The first time I went to California, I was introduced as coming from Scotland to some students. They had no idea where Scotland was but had heard of England. They also didn't really know that it was not on mainland Europe. I was asked several times if I spoke English to which I generally replied in French! After saying that I had just arrived one light bulb asked me if it had been a long drive from Europe!!
Strange that when I went to Las Vegas and order a scotch with no ice and not polluted with anything all of the bar staff said immediately "Oh! You must be from Scotland. "
So, I'm sorry American people but your rulers just suck !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube