Thursday, June 13, 2019

Millions of Cardiovascular Deaths Attributed to Not Eating Enough Fruits and Vegetables | Health

Millions of Cardiovascular Deaths Attributed to Not Eating Enough Fruits and Vegetables | Health



Never been a fan of vegetables. I like Heinz beans,tomato sauce, baby carrots & Petit pois (wee peas).

As a kid, I ate bananas,apples and oranges. Now with no teeth, bananas sliced and put on hot toast, is my limit.

I tried cabbage, lettuce, broccoli but ever took to them. I am an only child, my father died when I was 13 and mum kept things going. I always believed that if I did not like a food thing, then it was a waste of money, of which we had little, and a waste of food. To cover things up, I always took the blame and said that I was a picky eater.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube