Sunday, June 23, 2019

(7) Government Warning - There Is Arsenic Is In Your Drinking Water - How To Stop The Corruption - YouTube

(7) Government Warning - There Is Arsenic Is In Your Drinking Water - How To Stop The Corruption - YouTube



I have never understood the fad of buying bottle water, at ludicrous prices. Perhaps I am spoiled, living in Scotland as we have no fluoride or chlorine or other crap included in it. Our tap water comes from mountain lochs. Admittedly, in England and in Europe, the water is full of chemicals and tastes awful.

I never drink water, unless it has diluted orange mixed with it. My only drink is coca cola and has been for decades. When I was a kid I loved cold milk and still take a notion to have some.

Anyone, who pays for a type of water, has no idea what is in the bottle. On the label, yes, but in the bottle, no. Profits must be made and I ain't gonna trust a company not to make them, very easily, by filling bottles with tap water, piped into their warehouses.

Buy a kettle and boil your water, if you don't like it, which will get rid of loads of chemicals/

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube