Monday, April 22, 2019

Big Pharma bust: Largest opioid arrest in U.S. history ensnares dozens of physicians, pharmacists who created addicts – DC Clothesline

Big Pharma bust: Largest opioid arrest in U.S. history ensnares dozens of physicians, pharmacists who created addicts – DC Clothesline



I was given 30mg.,Dihydrocodeine tablets, an opioid, to relieve joint pain and alleviate the pain, resulting from a broken piece of bone, snapped from the base of my spine, which now rests against my sciatic nerve.

The pain from my spine was so bad that I had to be blind drunk, in order to get to sleep. Who says that cures cannot be fun?? I became an alcoholic, feeling no pain, but still taking the tablets! Doctors know best, so I took the tablets and the extra buzz was good too

Initially, I took one tablet which later became as required by the patient. Boom, I was flying!! Because of all the sugar that I was ingesting, down my neck, the synovial fluid, which the joints float in, was attacked and ruined. The joints now had little to no oil and just rubbed and rubbed leading to swelling, redness and not moving, without extreme pain. There is no 'manufactured' replacement.

Doctors were baffled when one leg would swell up, get better, followed by the other leg doing the same. Arms, hands, wrists, shoulders were all playing the same game. My doctor put it down to an autoimmune problem and told me that I would never be fit for work at the age of 28.

I had my qualifications and worked as a self-employed accountant. I employed folks on a self-employed basis, who did the adding up f receipts and so on. They gave me the totals and I put them into a computer program, which I had written, resulting in annual accounts. I paid them cash, on a sub contract basis, paid no national insurance nor whatever and did not guarantee a number of hours. It was ad hoc and it worked, very well. They got extra cash, which I claimed, against my tax and I just invoiced double their money plus their money. I was in the bar for lunchtime!! So I got GOUT!!

This was the joint problem, not autoimmunity or even AIDS which was mentioned, at one time. AIDS was the new in vogue disease at that time.

So the drinking continued as did the pill swallowing. I was now up to two tablets, as required. A twinge and I reached for the bottle. Eventually, the body said FFS and I was rushed to the hospital, unable to move any major or minor jont. Think about that for a moment. Move...scream, move scream.

I was so  bad, in there, that my temperature touched 105+

I sort of awoke one time to find myself lying flat and moving up as if on an escalator, towards the centre of the ward. Upon reaching there, I spun and headed, some 12 feet up, towards the day room, where the sunlight was streaming in through the huge bay windows. I was warm and numb, but lucid.

So, getting along, I find my self standing just inside a cave entrance, which had  a corridor off to my left. The walls were rough, jagged and appeared to be of black rock. Whether the cave was natural or made, I know not. The floor was sandy in colour and loose. I ventured a step down the corridor and could see another entrance, built into the left wall, further down. An extremely bright light was emanating from there and a ramp seemed to go down towards the light.

Suddenly, not aggressively, a tall male figure, wearing a neck to feet pearlised, light blue robe, came round the corner. He did not walk but travelled like those Swiss clock figures, sort of hovering. He had a full black beard, and black hair, swept back which was shoulder length. He was well over 6 foot and stood in front of me. Again, not aggressively, just standing.

I asked,' what is in there, where the light is coming from?' He replied,' you may go if you wish to but should you go, you may never come out. Always being a 'bird in the hand type' I asked,' what happens if I do not go?' it was about this time that I realised that we were communicating telepathically.

He said, you will go back, as there is still much that you can do.'  What would you do, I wonder?

Well I'm here, ain't I? In a lash, I was above my bed watching a nurse washing down my body, lying on the bed. She was a student and was crying. I was 30yrs old.

Bang, I was back in my body and sat up, which shocked her. I said to her that guy, over there needs help. He was delirious and trying to climb up and over the bed restraints. Oh I had helped someone and fell asleep! I have been trying to help everybody, since then, to this day.

Comment if you wish.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube