Friday, May 27, 2016

Bill Gates of Hell: Windows 10 Hijacking Computers | Alternative

Bill Gates of Hell: Windows 10 Hijacking Computers | Alternative



If a huge company gives away something, which cost a lot of money to develop,there just has to be an motive. Microsoft is responsible to it's shareholders, with the general idea of making a profit and providing share holder dividends.

A case could be made, by the Revenue, to disallow research and development costs, claimed against income, as Windows 10 was given away for free. Perhaps Microsoft have realised this as they now intend to charge for Windows 10 in the,more normal,commercial way.

I continually ignored the pop up offering Windows 10 to me until I my recent purchase of a Lenovo I7 chip 16gig ram computer. Windows 10 was pre loaded. It took a fair bit of figuring out and a lot of swearing to get it working. I am sure that there are still bits to figure out.

With all of the warnings about Windows 10 reporting back my every fart, my main concern was to do something about it. I found a program www.donotspy.com which blocks some of the naughty bits.I have always maintained that if something is man made, then another man can screw it up. Big thanks to all of the peeps posting warnings and the 'how to' advice.When I have found any, I have posted,immediately.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube