Friday, March 25, 2016

Why the switch to Daylight Savings Time doesn't have to cost you sleep | Daily Mail Online

Why the switch to Daylight Savings Time doesn't have to cost you sleep | Daily Mail Online



I opted out of time about a decade ago when I became housebound. I keep all curtains closed and the ambient light level is the same,all the time. I sleep,when I'm tied and eat,whatever I feel like, when I'm hungry.

My entertainment is provided by music either via my stereo or more often, from an external hard drive plumbed into a laptop and onward using an HDMI cable through my 42 inch TV. I can play music and surf the net, whenever I please. I do not annoy neighbours, by using headphones, during their night time.

I watch TV programmes, via I players,movies,boxed sets,documentaries,etc., either using the computer/TV or just the laptop,whenever I please.

My groceries and all other needs,such as propane for heating, are delivered to me. These deliveries are my only concession to sheeple time. I use Credit Cards to pay pretty much everything. Should I need cash, I transfer some to my friend's account using the laptop. This way gets round bank regulations about giving pin numbers to third parties,although most people do it anyway.

I have a simple dress code, joggies and a tee shirt,which releases me from ironing. Washing is easy, with modern machines and dryers. I suppose that my life is idyllic in most respects. I  have everything that I need,can get whatever extra that I require and am warm and cozy, with a roof over my head.

Crazy that I still want to walk normally and go out in the rain,snow and wind. But I can't have everything and could be living under plastic sheets,in a war zone,hoping for food aid to arrive. I really am pretty lucky and can't understand sheeple who moan and moan about their conditions compared to many in this World. Oh the stress, pass the prozac, please!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube