Thursday, December 17, 2015

How to annoy cold callers: The phone number you can use to get your own back | Daily Mail Online

How to annoy cold callers: The phone number you can use to get your own back | Daily Mail Online



I get loads of crap calls and have my own system for ignoring them.

By landline

Most cold callers use dialing software which stops at six rings. So I don't answer until seen or more rings. Yes there are a few poor sods who have short fingers!!

By mobile.

If I don't recognise a number  just don't answer it! I then go to missed calls and enter the number straight into my computer browser. This action brings up who called you. If it is a crap call, then I go to contacts and mark it as twat 1 twat 2 etc. and assign the bad numbers with a separate ringtone. I then ignore that ringtone.

From now I will be using 0333 88 88 88 88  on all forms  

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube