Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Apology

Sorry there is a lack of colour in the next few posts which have no country flags nor little squares of comment in colour.  The transfer system from download to blogger is acting up and  hope to have it fixed.
May I also thank all those who have viewed these pages over the years.  I note that my page views figure is about 2.5 million.  I am sorry that  do not spend as much time searching out and posting as  did in the past which has resulted in my daily view figures dropping from about 2,500 to about 1,000
 I just no longer wish to sit at a computer for 8 to 10 hours a day.
 Aha colour has returned!! So it does pay to shout and swear at your computer after all !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube