Monday, November 30, 2015

FYI! I WAS FORCED OFF FACEBOOK | Spies and Intelligence

FYI! I WAS FORCED OFF FACEBOOK | Spies and Intelligence



I have been banned from Facebook for more than a year using the name Paddy Fields, which is an ordinary enough name,though not my own. Perhaps they didn't like my profile........

School......Approved    Date of Birth  over 200 years ago.  Etc., etc.  

In fairness,they offered to let me back in, if  I could identify pictures of folk, who had voluntarily accepted my friends requests. I had hundreds of them and knew none,personally.  Folk like the tranny Lady Go Go and the Dali Lama have thousands of friends. Neither uses their given names nor could they recognise all of their friends on Facebook,so why me??  

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube