Friday, March 13, 2015

To my readers

I am sorry that I am not making as many posts as I have done,daily,in the past. The small reason is that there really is not much worthy of posting.
The bigger reason is that my health is pretty poor at present. I have been attending hospital regularly and as I cannot walk very well this entails getting into a wheelchair, to be put into a custom made ambulance/bus. Out the other end at the hospital and back home again.This is a very testing experience.
My normal home attire consists of shorts or joggies and a tee shirt.  When going to hospital I have to get in a bath,fortunately using a bath lift, Get dressed. Struggle into socks and shoes and do up buttons.
The ambulance people always seem to find the holes in the pavement and spin me round crashing my feet into supports or walls which can be painful
All in all a crap experience  BUT it is all free in Scotland. 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube