Friday, March 13, 2015

Six million cold calls every day from just ONE firm: Company that held 90million numbers raided by watchdog after using sophisticated technology to leave messages | Daily Mail Online

Six million cold calls every day from just ONE firm: Company that held 90million numbers raided by watchdog after using sophisticated technology to leave messages | 



I have a simple way not to be bothered with these crap calls.  If your land line rings,never answer it until six rings have been sounded. Computer dialing gear cuts off at six in case they get an answer machine.

Caller ID normally catches any rare manual operators.

When a strange number appears on my mobile,I never answer it. I put the number straight into my browser to check it or you can try www.unknownphone.com   for current scammers.

If the number is crap, I assign it a ringtone and when I hear that I need not bother finding the mobile to answer it.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube