Sunday, March 15, 2015

End of the middle lane hogs: Police handing out thousands of £100 fines to 'anti-social' drivers who slow traffic and splash walkers  | Daily Mail Online

End of the middle lane hogs: Police handing out thousands of £100 fines to 'anti-social' drivers who slow traffic and splash walkers  | 



When I was driving I had my mirrors set up so that I merely had to move my eyes to see what was behind me. On a motorway I always sat in the middle lane BUT watched for faster traffic coming up behind me. if there was some,then I moved inside.

My reason for sitting in the middle lane, if the motorway was empty was simple. Should I get a puncture at speed, I had a whole lane each way to keep control and slow down. If I am doing 70mph, nobody should be passing me, as by doing so they are breaking the law, because they are exceeding the speed limit.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube