Monday, December 08, 2014

From Paddy Fields Who ever he/she is !!!


I would like to thank all my readers for pushing my hits figure over 2 million.  Thank you!  I try to put up stuff which I hope is interesting to you all.  There is no good just pumping out the main news of the day, as much bigger sites do it so much better than I will ever do, as a one person outfit.
But thanks to the regulars,please tell your friends, thanks to the people who just drop in,now and again,please tell your friends and thanks to those reading this for the first time....Hello and welcome,please come back as often as you can and tell your friends that you found me.
To everybody in the whole wide World..................
Why not leave a sensible comment too ??

Hey Let's try something different next year ........Give PEACE a CHANCE   PLEASE !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube