Tuesday, April 01, 2014

My apologies to readers

Over the past three or four days it has become harder and harder to get posts out. Now it could be due to the plane loss and the web is extremely busy or it could be due to the messing with the internet that is happening in Turkey,who knows.But it is crap!!!
All that I do is lift stories which are already 'out there' and put them on my site. I don't do original stuff,merely make comments on some items.
I remember that things really got bad after I made a long comment about the German air force finding the electronics which would allow the Americans to take over their planes!!! They ripped it out and put in their own system. They were not amused that they had not been told. How many other military and civil planes have this system embedded and know nothing about it???
I am blessed with a good memory and I saw reports about it some time ago. This system allows people,outside of the aircraft,whether in another plane or on land,to fly the aircraft, should both pilots become incapacitated for any reason including hi jack.
This system has been built into planes since,I believe, 1995/7 and was certainly in place on 9th September 2001. You may recall that two planes crashed into some tall buildings in New York. There was a mystery 'doomsday' jet and a Hercules of the National Guard in the area at the time,if you remember.
I may be getting paranoid,but the messing about,cutting my connection, failing to allow searches and on and on is rather silly. My site is a little mickey mouse news and views one, so surely the ubiquitous, infamous 'they' have more to do with their time.
Of course, it could have been the weather!! 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube