Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Internet hassles

Over the past three or four days. I have been having a load of trouble trying to search for and lift stories to bring to you. Why,who really knows?
It could be due to MH370 and the Net is extremely busy. It could be due to an increase of hacking. It could be the Birth certificate debacle. It could be my computer.  Or a combination of them all. I have scanned,cleaned, opened up and searched the hard drive. I have changed browsers and on and on and on....
So I thought that I would put up some interesting videos for you, just in case, I am not alone in my hassles. I cannot see it being a deliberate attack on me, as I am running a small mickey mouse operation, merely lifting stories which are already 'out there.' However, it has all been very annoying. Hopefully things will calm down and gt but to some degree of normality very soon.
Enjoy the videos to follow.........

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube