Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hospital patient posts 'insulting' Facebook messages about elderly woman in nearby bed | Mail Online

Hospital patient posts 'insulting' Facebook messages about elderly woman in nearby bed

Idiots like this one will get mobile phones banned from hospital wards, then we will be back to the phone trolley and all of the germs which it harbours. Normally, the leads are never long enough, on the trolley or there are no sockets near your bed..
The last time that I was in hospital, they were so germ warfare,that I was not allowed to listen to the hospital radio set up unless I used my own earphones!!!  Seemed a bit crazy, as the screen round my bed had blood spatter on it !!!!
I decided to read, at night, instead. of course the bulb blew which led to a Laurel and Hardy escapade to get another one fitted. Here is how it went..............
Nurse my bulb blew. Okay,she says, "I'm not allowed to change it." There was a vacant bed next to me,with a bulb, so I persevered.  Eventually she swapped them over. This is how it should have been done as she told me and she was right as I lay and watched the pantomime..
The nurse tells the Ward Sister, who then puts in an electrical fault form to maintenance. Two boiler suited guys arrived,not the next day,but the following one!!  They had a meeting and decided that the bulb blew. They then disappeared. Two days after that, two other guys appeared and fitted the new bulb above the
next bed!!!
So four days to change a light bulb !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube