Sunday, September 30, 2012

'Disease of kings' on the rise as more people get gout because of increase in obesity | Mail Online

'Disease of kings' on the rise as more people get gout because of increase in obesity 

I suffered very badly from Gout and have ended up housebound because of it !!  Some years ago, I was making a lot of money and drinking hard. I had folk working for me for £5 an hour and was charging £15 per hour myself. So I made £10 per hour from their work!!!  Now that was a license to print money!!!
I ate steak two or three times a week washed down with a nice bottle of red wine and was drunk almost every night or the week. I would do a morning's work now and again, if I really had too, but mostly just delegated.
I ended up in hospital, many times, unable to walk and it took them EIGHT years to figure out what was wrong with me. So I just continued with my lifestyle. Had they told me what was causing it, then, maybe, I would have changed before the real damage was done.But shit happens.
Moderation in all things is the key

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube