Sunday, September 23, 2012

2013 Accord: Honda’s great leap forward

Wheels.ca – 2013 Accord: Honda’s great leap forward

Now the mid range family cars are just copying the hatchback mob.  Make everything look the same, just change the badges!
I've been thinking about a new car for a while now. I had a Ford Focus 1.8 which I liked a lot. Unfortunately, other road users did not like it and kept hitting it !!! It was a very unlucky car.  I liked it for the bigger engine which gave it some belt when out playing on nice Summer nights at 2 or 3 am.  It easily did 135 mph and the 150 mph on the speedo, I am sure could have been reached if I still had the bottle.!
So as they are all pretty much the same these days, I decided that it would be down to the toys. I keep coming back to the Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 TDI which has magic front seats which go up/down,heat up and back and forward.  I keep coming back to saying diesel and front wheel drive.??  I prefer power pushing, not pulling!!  BUT no Satnav. I love Satnav, but hate having cables running all over the place, catching on my arms as I move. I made the mistake of leaving one stuck on the window and the car fully locked and alarmed. Of course, in the morning, it was off and the passenger front window was smashed. The alarm only works on the doors!!!!!
So no car so far!  The new Volvo looks okay but well Volvo......I had one once and it was perfect. It was a 2.0 litre automatic and I used it as a taxi. It was a very comfortable workhorse for town taxi work.
Oh I just don't know what to get, so I'll just not bother!  This sums up the car market. Everybody is saying, 'no, I'lll wait, something new and good, must be coming soon, I hope.'

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube