Friday, August 24, 2012

Privacy concerns over 'scary' site which publishes twitter users home addresses | Mail Online

Privacy concerns over 'scary' site which publishes twitter users home addresses | Mail Online

When I began blogging, I decided to adopt the sobriquet of Paddy Fields, as I realised that there may be, from time to time, some people who disagreed with either the articles and/or my comment on them. I had also decided to pump out my stuff on Facebook and Twitter to get more people interested in my site.
I filled in E mail addresses and everything as Paddy Fields and I think that there might be about 5/6 friends who actually know that it is me!! many others don't have a clue !
When my Facebook page began, I was abused,sworn at, threaten with violence, allegations of sexual deviancy,grooming and of being a paedophile were all made, in concert and singularly. Why?  All because I would not reveal anything about myself to them !!!!
The Social Network area can be terrific. Recently, a lady went missing in Glasgow and a poster was placed on Facebook asking for help. I have nearly 2,000 'friends' on Facebook and the Site is fast approaching 500,000 hits. So I lifted the poster and put it out. This is the great side.
Unfortunately there are still drug dealing posts and various other crap, on Facebook and the foul language is getting much more in evidence. It is, of course, too big to have people employed to read posts prior to publication but they could take a page out of the Spook playbook and search for keywords. I am sure that the CIA could supply their best information gathering site with older versions of Echelon

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube