Monday, August 27, 2012

Campaigners slam legal pill which lets you drink five pints of beer and still pass a breathalyser test | Mail Online

Campaigners slam legal pill which lets you drink five pints of beer and still pass a breathalyser test | Mail Online

Different metabolisms  get rid of alcohol at different speeds and so I would not trust these pills. Personally, I think that the limit,in the UK, should be zero,as it is in Sweden. oh and before you start, I ain't no goodie, goodie.
The first time that I lost my licence I had consumed two pints of lager and two whiskeys. I felt fine but was a little over the limit. I decided that if I ever was caught again, then I would be out my mind as it was the same penalty. Due to a kink in the Law, if a person refuses the test,they can only be done for refusing. If you take the test and it goes off the plot, then you can get a heavy penalty related to your score. So I refused the test, on my next three occasions. !!
There are so many loopholes,that a zero rate would cut all the crap out. One guy got away with it because he had been eating chip onions with his chip shop take away.  The onions are stored in alcohol at some stage. Another guy claimed that his mouthwash contained alcohol.He was right and he got away with it, as did onion man.  The drink driving laws are a joke

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube