Saturday, August 25, 2012

12 surprising things you can take on a plane |

12 surprising things you can take on a plane | Fox News

 I remember flying up from London to Glasgow when all of this X ray of baggage started. my mate and I had taken the train down, on a business trip. Having completed our business,my mate, a keen diver,saw a mega diving knife with a long serated edge. This thing was 12 inches long and about 2 wide with a real heavy handle.
The train had taken hours and we decided to fly home. We rocked up,just in time for a shuttle flight and they stick or bags in the machine.
Of course, the knife shows up. The ground hostess is shouting,'hurry up' and a checker says,'what's this?' I tell him it is the zipper of a leather jacket and he passes us through!!!  Might not happen, now but it made me think at the time.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube