Sunday, May 27, 2012

Scotland introduces new drink-driving law: Just ONE pint could put you over the limit | Mail Online

Scotland introduces new drink-driving law: Just ONE pint could put you over the limit | Mail Online

I don't see why there is a limit at all.!! It should be zero, as in Sweden. Far too many get away with it by providing evidence of crazy schemes such as having eaten onions or used mouth washes.Now I ain't any goodie goodie.!
The first time that I lost my licence, I had two whiskeys and two pints of lager. I felt sober. The next three times that I lost it, I was drunk every time. I had vowed that if caught again, I would be drunk. I deserved it.  Many, many, times I woke up in the morning and had no clue which way I had driven home or even if the car was outside!!! It did not bother me one bit and I just took taxis, locally or trains when going a distance.
That was in my bad old drinking days, which fortunately are well behind me now.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube