Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Voice: Our essential guide to the hit show reveals all

The Voice: Our essential guide to the hit show reveals all | Mail Online

I have mentioned that I never watched talent shows as I found them to be rubbish. However, I did get hooked into the Voice. I had switched on the TV to check out my night's viewing and there it was. The acts were good for a change.
Some things said my the judges began to make me think. Danny O Dodderer said 'I gotta pick who will sell records, right away.'  Willie I Ain't said something about bringing some of them on for later.  These comments made me think.
Now that I have read this article it becomes obvious.  The company behind it all are just looking for new acts to make money from and are using the BBC to do the work for them. Three of the 'judges'  are signed up and I am sure hat they have had their instructions faxed to them. Youth is being picked over quality acts.
The teeny market is the target. The Voice, to me, has become a sad joke. it is nothing to do with rewarding talent merely gaining more money for the famous bottom line.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube