Sunday, April 29, 2012

Opioids: Narcotic Painkillers Are A Danger To Us All

Opioids: Narcotic Painkillers Are A Danger To Us All | The Health Coach

I have been taking an opiate pain killer for over 25 years.They do nothing for me at all any more. Currently I am taking three 30mg tablets four times per day. The drug is called Dihydrocodeine.
Initially, I started taking one, then it was upped to two. I have been told that taking any more than 12/14 per day is fatal. Well I have had as many as twenty per day!!!!  Now I do not know if the chemical plant is putting out rubbish and charging a lot of money or that I have been told crap. But I do know that I am now addicted to them. Should I run out or try not to take them, this is what happens to me.....................
Firstly, I begin to feel as if my face is red and that I am sweating. Then I get hot and cold flushes. Then I begin to fidget, scratch and need to move about. If I get involved in doing something, like cooking a meal, the symptoms go away until I am finished. Then the shakes come back.
If I go on from there, I begin to feel sick and get cold flushes. Then comes the diarrhoea!!   I have been in such a state of withdrawal, that I have been sitting on the toilet and vomiting into the bath!!! It sure cleans out the system!!!! You must force down food, even though you don't want it, to avoid bleeding and bile coming out of your body. It takes about five to seven days of this, to become completely clean.
During my last term in hospital, I said to the doctors that two tablets were just not working and explained the position. They then put me up to three tablets. They still don't work too well, but three is better than two.
These things are dangerous.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube