Monday, April 02, 2012

The Voice is soaring: BBC talent show comes out on top again in heat to head with BGT | Mail Online

The Voice is soaring: BBC talent show comes out on top again in heat to head with BGT | Mail Online

I do not watch talent contests, as I did think that they were just filled up with silly people, who wanted their 15 minutes of fame and were prepared to be ridiculed by a panel and then crawl back under their stone.
I switched the TV on, to check what films were on later, on Saturday night and caught the start of the voice. I was amazed. The acts just got better and better. A lady came on who had been in the 1980's group Five Star who had a string of hits. Another woman had been in West End Musicals for ten years. These two could not be short of a few quid but wanted to go on this show to have a second career. The 5 Star girl got through bt the other did not.I am now a fan and will watch it every week.
As it ended I realised that Simon Cowell's show was just starting. So I turned over and the first act was a stripper!!! Then it was the usual oddbin of a dance troop and some second rate pub singers. These are the shows which I always hated.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube