Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Smart Meter Controversy

Smart Meter Controversy | Before It's News

These things send a pulse, every six seconds or so, to give details of your gas, electricity and in some cases, water use, to the relevant billing people. Sure, they do away with meter reading and save wages, but you can be sure that the customer will see no difference.Or will they?
In America, people have discovered that the pulse frequency is similar to mobile phones and there is considerable worry about health issues regarding brain damage.The companies are just fitting them and if you don't want it, then you must pay a fee to remove it. Of course most people don't know this and just accept it like the sheeple that they are. I detest this big brother approach when we are told 'you are getting it.' Nobody ever mentions that you may opt out.
Recently, I was told by my local Council, that I was going to get new bathroom stuff, new kitchen units, the flat completely re wired, new gas central heating to replace the electric central heating and a new water boiler. It was presented as a no option.
I enquired about this, politely, telling them that I did not want the upheaval and could I refuse, without penalty. I could and I did. People really must enquire about thinks that may affect them and not just take it for granted that big brother knows best.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube