Monday, April 02, 2012

Safety Memo to everybody!!

Paddy has been very stupid !  I was lying in bed, last night, listening to some music, on my laptop. As it was late, I was using mini headphones. Fair enough so far.
Well I got sleepy, shut down and closed the lid down.  So I woke up this morning  and wanted to move the laptop.  I noticed the lid was up a bit and pushed it down.  A load crack wakened me up, quickly!!  Can you guess.  The headphones were under the lid!!
The screen is cracked and useless, so my lovely HP 64 bit dual core is wreaked. I am now on my backup, which is a 32 bit Toshiba. I can remember thinking it was the bees knees when I got it. Now it is so slow.
How did I ever use a Sinclair Spectrum 8 bit or a 16 bit  pc
I am going to try and strip out the Toshiba and put the guts of the HP into that one and upgrade.
Anyway I just ordered a new HP notebook 4 gig ram 1 tb hard drive and an I 5 processor running Windows 7
I paid £485 for the broke one and this new one is £516   Very little difference over two years. I get it in three days.
So remember unplug headphones and put them out the way!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube