Thursday, March 29, 2012

Susan Boyle

I thank the commenter for telling me that Subo has had 3 albums. I should have checked up and have slapped my wrist for not doing so. I have nothing against the wummin. She can sing, unlike many pop divas, who rely on computers and sound engineers to alter their warbles into proper notes. Many think that a key goes in a lock!!!
My point was that the musical was just a money spinner for the producers of it.
Englebert Humperdink, or Gerry Dorsey to his friends, had one album and one hit. Then he disappeared to America. Subo is similar. As I said she is big in Japan and is not recognised going to her local Poundstretcher, shopping, in Scotland.  God luck to her..

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube